Monday 22 October 2018

Running Asoke in Pink



This has been such a great week :) I feel Heavenly Father is blessing me with so many great experiences. It's hard to believe that so much can happen in one week, but that is also normal life as a missionary - so much happens!! 

2 days this week I found myself wearing a pink shirt and a pink skirt. Pink on pink. Haha they were happy days!

Monday night - our original plans didn't work out and we were scrambling to make appointments and find something to do. We ended up beign able to meet with one member who we haven't met with or seen in ages. And then as we were walking away after the appointment, we randomly ran into another member who we haven't seen in a very long time and were able to talk and share a message with her! No coincidences!

Side note: I'm supposed to plan an escape room activity for english class tomorrow... does anyone have any ideas??? (Please please please I need all the help I can get!)

We had จบer's meeting (meeting for all the missionaries that will soon be going home)... weird that I am one of those missionaries now.

We met with the Relief Society president (finally!!) And were able to serve her! She at first said she was good and didn't need any help... but when we asked again she said "well ever since my injury it's been hard to carry in water up all the floors to my apartment. Do you mind going to 7/11 and getting me some water?" I almost screamed with excitement at the chance to serve!! This group of little boys kept following us, amd they asked to walk us back to wherever we were going. So we had them help us carry all of the water back to the apartment. We bought them candy from 7/11 and explain that we teach about Jesus Christ :) "I like you! Where are you from? What do you do here? How old are you?" Haha they kept checking the RSP door while we were visiting her.

A few weeks ago, sister Shaw and I were in charge of the food for zone conference. We had ordered everything and then thought that we should have some watermelon with the meal. The watermelon at the store were a little pricy but we have enough in the budget so we bought them. We took all the food to the church a few days before. The day of zone conference we found that someone had STOLEN the watermelon. I was so mad. I called the mission office to check the cameras to see who stole them. Anyways, this week there was a really foul smell from one of the cupboards in the kitchen... one of the members found our rotten watermelons! Ahhhh so sad. We had to go clean it up.

I am so grateful to be a missionary. I am so blessed and am so happy to serve God. I know that Heavenly Father loves us, that Jesus Christ lives, and that we can all live again with our families for eternity as we live the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Love,

ซิสเตอร์ พีเตอร์สัน

No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...