Monday 11 September 2017

Week 7

Wow! Hello everyone! This week has been so crazy, but good! 
We got transfer calls last Tuesday and I am still in บางนา, but my beloved mom (trainer) has left, and now I lead the area. Ahhhhhh! My new companion is Sister Maskovich, and she's really cool. I have already learned so much in the past 4 ish days from just the change of having more responsibility and learning from another person. 
Today we went to that island that we went to my first p-day and explored some other parts of it! 
The members are so kind and feed us lots! I love the members here! Our ward mission leader is super helpful too! 
On Saturday we had a decent amount of appointments and we extended baptismal invitations to 8 people! Only 2 accepted haha, but it was awesome. Those two who accepted ปู and Nod, had so many good, deep questions. I especially loved reciting the first vision to them because they both listened so intently and the spirit was so strong. We asked them that if they prayed and received an answer that this message is true, what would they do. They said that they would believe, and then we talked about baptism. "Thank you for coming, please come everyday and teach us this message, I want to keep learning! It helps me!" 
With how well that lesson went, I thought for sure they would come to church the next day. Ughh but they didn't. Life of a missionary haha
Maybe next Sunday. :)

Love, ฃิสตอร์ พีตอร์สัน

PS
Having a new companion has put some fire under my butt to study Thai, etc harder. because she said, "Wow you're so prepared to lead this area, like I don't really know what to train you on. You know, you would make a good trainer Sister Peterson. You could technically be training next transfer."
I know that won't happen b/c no new sisters are coming in, but still that made me excited and scared!  Even though we've already gotten lost a few times.. ahhh haha



Exploring the island

Sister Maskovich and I at the island today


Sister Courchaine and I last week



No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...