Thursday 19 October 2017

Week 12 FLUKE!


So the best part of my week: Fluke, our investigator of like 3 weeks got BAPTIZED! 
He bore the sweetest testimony about going to try his best at keeping the commandments and how he has a family in the church. He has made so much progress and is awesome! God really does prepare people to receive the gospel. If y'all remember my email from a few weeks ago, I said that we had no investigators going to church that Sunday, so we walked the long way to church and there was no one on the street, but as we were walking, we saw ONE person across the street and waved him down and he actually crossed and came to church. And now he's baptized! 
 There was one day this last week where we didn't have any appointments so we invited for pretty much the whole day. It was hard because we went to a more "high so" mall and just got dirty looks and rejection after rejection. It was so loud that I felt like I had to yell over and over again just for people to hear me. There was one point where I was talking to every single person that was briskly passing by, asking if they wanted to go to church or to learn about Jesus Christ. I would talk to one person "no", turn around to the next person "no", over and over again. Even though that was hard, I didn't feel alone. I felt in that moment that God was (is) aware of me and was please with my efforts. And sometimes that’s all that matters is that we try our best, and it doesn't matter what the outcome is - if we get constant rejections, or 3 week investigator baptisms. 

We had transfers this week, and I'm still here in Bang Na! Yay! I didn't want to leave, it's awesome here! 
Love, 
ฃิสเตอร์ พีเตร์สัน

So much has happened this week! 
1. Dream world last p-day. 
2. Helping members move.
3. Inviting outside of Central Mall.
4. Zone Conference.. 
5. Fluke! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...