Monday 18 December 2017

It's soo cold here!! +27 celsius!

Hello everyone! It's cold here! The past few days when we have walked out of our apartment we have felt more cold than inside. People are wearing hoodies and jackets. It's the closest to a white Christmas as I'll get (weather wise).
 BUT speaking of white Christmas' our investor อิ๋ว (pronounced Ew) is getting baptised on Christmas Eve!! อิ๋ว is an awesome university student and is so excited to be baptised! I love her so much. She is so positive despite some hard things in her life. She has the prettiest smile. She's the one in the middle of the attached photo wearing a lamb hat  555. 
This week we had the stake Christmas party. It was so amazing to see this amazing stake (Bangkok East) come together and put on this huge activity. There was a traditional Thai dancer and Thai food and coconut ice cream. We were able to have our Pakistani investigators go and a few of our other investigators go to the activity. The next day those investigators came to church too with a few other ones and we were able to get a family of LA's to church too. Oh it was such a good Sunday yesterday. Obviously most Sundays are not always like this, so it was a miracle! 
I have been reading the book of Mark this month for Christmas, and it is amazing all of the miracles that our savior Jesus Christ did, and how He did then too, never asking for attention, only faith. I have been learning that having faith IS HARD but as I try my best to have faith there is power that comes. 
"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." Mark 9 
"Go tell it on the mountain, that Jesus Christ is born!" 

Love, ฃิสเตอร์ พีเตอร์สัน 


PS feel free to send me Christmas cards and letters telling me about your families! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...