Monday 23 April 2018

President Nelson



This week has been crazy busy, and I'm about go now, so another short email, but President Nelson came TO Thailand and it was amazing! I know that he is God's prophet today! If you look on the website there is a picture of him holding a little bald boy, that boy lives in the branch that I serve in! Little Fo was so happy!  

I promise next week will be better! Maybe!  

ซิสเตอร์พีเตอร์สัน

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 8:09 AM Karlyn Peterson wrote:
Hello! Thank you for the lovely email!  
Yes! I saw the prophet! From far away, but the spirit was very strong! If you look at the pictures online, there is one with him holding a bald boy, that boy is from the Ayutthaya branch that I serve in and is currently doing chemo therapy. President Nelson spoke about preparing for the temple and gave some neat blessings to these people. It was the largest gather of Thai saints ever!  About 3,000 people were there. I saw some of my old investigators from Bangna that got baptised and I was so happy to see them! 
Tell Grandma Callahan I love her! Did my post card get there yet? 
Great job Emma on being such a good babysitter! Emma, you should write me another letter! 
Right now I really want pie... (peach raspberry!)

Love you all! 

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018, 10:56 PM Jerri-Lynn Peterson wrote:
Dear Karlyn
Did you get to see President Nelson? We saw the footage on him coming to Thailand and speaking there. It was so exciting and cool! What are some things that he said that you liked (besides everything)? If you did get to see the prophet did you get to shake his hand?
Yesterday Mom and Chelsea and Becky went to Time Out For Women and Emma and the boys got to help take care of Lottie and Chelsea’s girls. It was crazy busy!! Lottie was so excited to have her cousins here. She squealed and was so animated!
Emma got to put Charlotte to sleep when mom was gone the first night. Mom was so proud! So was Emma!
Mom had a great time at TOFW! She learned lots of neat things and listened to some great speakers. Later, Emma got to go play with friends but she missed out going to visit great grandma. Ben and Isaac and the little girls and mom and dad got to go and gramma was having a better day. Janae and Camilla came. Janae just had her practice hair done and looks so pretty. Shae and Alya came and Shae did grandmas nails
💅🏻.
We love you!!
Love Mom and Emma
PS don’t forget to answer our questions
💕👍🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...