Tuesday 10 April 2018

Transfer 7 & TRIO




Well it's been only a few days since my last email  

General Conference was amazing as always. I know that our leaders are called of God! I love President Nelson! This transfer I want to follow his counsel better! And then keep doing it! 

Sister Smith is now with us! She's from Calgary, so the two Canadians and the amazing sister Pim are a trio! So far it has been way fun! 

Yesterday we were able to serve this one potiential investigator by begging her to wash her dishes. So she sent her daughter to help us do it. I kind of like doing dishes now! Haha so we get talking with this girl (we had met her and her mother the week before and had explained prayer a little) and ask if she had the chance to pray. She thought that she was too busy to pray (everyone thinks that) and she said "I think I will be able to pray on Tuesday" haha we then were able to explain better about prayer. I'm grateful that I can prayer wherever, whenever. Then her mom and little sister came back and I had the thought to sing "I am a child of God" "ฉันลูกพระผู้เป็นเจ้า" so we all sang and the little sister loved it! The mom then said she wants her girls to go to church (it would be great if she went too, oh well it's a start!). We went through the lyrics of the song, I read them out loud to them again and explained how God is our Father and that He loves us and will lead us in life and walk beside us. 

Another experience I had this week was we were biking home far from our home and it was beginning to get dark. I stopped for a little bit and I see this lady waving at me. It was a lady I had talked to a few weeks ago and she remembered me. This time I was able to talk more about what we believe. I was able to pray with her on the spot. After she said "I feel good!" Sometimes I take for granted how I feel after I pray! I was so happy that she recognized the feeling too! 

This week is สงกรานต์ and the whole country is excited for the water fight celebrations. I am excited for that and for when President Nelson will come next week! 

"I kneel to pray, everyday. I speak to Heavenly Father. He hears and answers me when I pray in faith. I begin by saying "Dear Heavenly Father I thank him for blessings He sends" then humbly I ask Him for the things that I need, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." 

I think that primary song is so cute! 
Love you all! 

ฃิสเตอร์พีเตอร์สัน

No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...