Friday 13 July 2018

I love youuuu....th





Hey it's been a while (my p day got changed to friday)!! So much has happened and I can't remember all of it, but I'll try to capture the highlights. 

We found a christian investigator, which does not normally happen here (finding and teaching those who already believe in Jesus Christ). The first time, I didn't invite her to church (just out of assuming that she would say no) but then I had a humbling moment where a member told me I should have invited her. So, the next day, we swung by, and she was busy with costumers, but she introduced us to her neighbour, who is now a new investigator too. We were able to invite them both of them to church- give them the opportunity to act. We were also able to share our testimonies that the Book of Mormon does indeed testify of Christ. The investigator has to teach a class on her own church, but I'm glad that we gave the chance anyways- that's our job. 

Our miracle walk-in investigator is doing so so good! I love seeing how she is feeling the sense of family and comfort from the gospel. She is very excited about her baptismal date. We had the sweetest family home evening with her and her daughters. They at first weren't getting along, but as we had an activity for the object lesson, they were laughing and having such a good time. I know that family home evening brings families together and there are countless blessings that God has promised when we spend quality time as a family and teach the gospel in the home. ❤

A less active gave Sister Gagarin and I this little treat bag after we shared a message with her. It had chocolates from Italy, expensive soy milk, and these special health drinks that are made out of bird spit.... (google: birds nest Brand's). 

One thing that we did with members this week was have them write out a list of people that they know with whom they can share the gospel. We had them pick one person, and then we role play with them - practiced sharing the gospel with their friends and family. I did it too, and I challenge all of you to do it too! Make a list, pray about the people on the list. And then make a goal of how and when you will share about Jesus Christ with them. 

Love, ซิสเตอร์ พีเตอร์สัน

No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...