Tuesday 24 July 2018

My joy is carried away... and so is my energy




I am so happy and stressed and tired and grateful and I am loving being a missionary (even though I almost fell asleep in Sunday school). We have been working hard, and that feels good. :) No effort is wasted, and some of our efforts are paying off right now! 

We had a beautiful baptismal service of our miracle investigator Phikun พีกุล. She has found so much fulfillment in the gospel of Jesus Christ. Her two daughters came and saw the baptism too! She said after "I feel like I've come home". The ward members were so loving and helpful to her. Her life isn't perfect (none of lives are) but it has been amazing to see the change in her. She is happy. She has a support system. She knows how to pray and who she is praying to and that He hears and loves her. 

I can't remember a whole lot else from this week. The baptism was the most important :) 

Love Sister Peterson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...