Wednesday 21 February 2018

Training again?!

I got a call this morning saying that Sister Mittavong is leaving, and I am getting a brand new missionary this time. I feel like this is an overwhelming responsibility, but I feel humbled at the trust that has been placed in me. 

This last week we had Zone Conference, and it was so so good! I love the Johnson's so much! "You don't have to be a Johnson to be loved by the Johnson's!" Is their motto. They love everyone, and are understanding of people and their differences. 
President Johnson talked about sometimes we put imaginary limits on ourselves. We shouldn't do that because we have God on our side, and there are NO limits with God. 

Sorry this is so short! 

ฃิสเตอร์พีเตอร์สัน






No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...