Monday 5 February 2018

Visa and Switch offs!


 I don't have a lot of time left this pday so I will try my hardest to make this worth reading!! 

-last Monday evening we didn't have an appointment with anyone so we had to go out finding. We couldn't go too far because it was already dark, so we pick a nearby street and start walking down. Not a whole lot of success. Trying to invite people but they were all busy and not interested... there were a few times where we thought it would be better to just make phone calls because it was getting dark, but we went a little farther and we see a lady and her daughter sitting in their little shop. I felt the spirit say "talk to them." So I did. And they became new investigators! 
The next day we had to wake up at 4 am to go to Bangkok for my companion’s visa. As we're biking in the dark we hear some barking in the distance. The barking gradually gets louder and then we see a pack of dogs HUNTING US DOWN! It was one of the scariest moments of my life one of them was just inches away from biting my ankle. We even crashed into each other once because my comp freezes when she sees scary dogs but we incredibly didn't fall over and get eaten and I just kept screaming DON'T STOP DON'T STOP KEEP GOING!!! Long story short they stop chasing us and we never did get bit. 
Had switch offs on Friday which was awesome! 
I know that this gospel is true and that what EVERY PERSON needs the most is Jesus Christ in their life and to use the Atonement in their life. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers - I'm still working on my personal conversion, but so does everyone! 

Love ฃิสเตอร์ พีเตอร์สัน


Enjoy the picture of an ugly dog. Surprising this one is not the ugliest I've seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My joy is full

Well, this is it. I can't believe that a year and a half has come and gone. This was such a good week though!!  "F...